rehearsals & performances
Team Leader: Felecia Cantrell Email: email@example.com
Call Cast Line before leaving home for a rehearsal or performance. There may be urgent information that you need to know before arriving (i.e. weather, etc.) Cast Line: (317) 285-0551, press the star (*) key and listen to the recorded message.
FRIDAY REHEARSAL LOCATION: New Wineskin Ministries 4501 West 38th Street
Time: 6:30p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
SATURDAY REHEARSAL LOCATION: New Wineskin Ministries 4501 West 38th Street
Time: 11am - 3pm
Friday – January 5
Friday - January 12
Friday - January 19
Friday - January 26
Friday - February 2
Friday - February 9
Saturday, February 17
Friday, February 23
Friday - March 2
Friday - March 9
Saturday - March 17
Friday - March 23
Tuesday - Thursday - March 27-29 (Click here for production week rehearsal schedule & info)
Rehearsals (Production Week - March 26-31, 2018)
1. Meeting areas for cast/choir – Small theater room
2. Guests of cast attending rehearsals – In back section of the auditorium. Also, there should be no one sitting in the center section front.
3. Cast children holding area – The Stage Vocals will sit in the right section of auditorium. They will use the doors to the right to exit and reenter when time.
Click here for more important information regarding Production Week
Performances (March 30-31, 2018)
1. What to do once you arrive. – Go to Dressing Rooms to get dressed
3. Who is allowed backstage? – Anyone in costume and those who have a UTR Pass or wristband. Guests of cast members not allowed backstage.
4. Cast children holding area – Small theater
Click here for more important information regarding Performance Weekend
UTR not responsible for items of value that you choose to bring to rehearsals or performances.